Monday, June 8, 2009

Twilight Tattoos?!


Lately, there seems to be a trend of some sort: Twilight tats. Now do not get me wrong, I love the Twilight Saga just as much as the next person...but is it advisable to get a tattoo of something pertaining to it? That I don't know. I mean, can you be absolutely sure that your love of all things Twilight will still be there 30, 20, or even 10 years from now? It's kind of a questionable thing. The thing is...how are you going to feel when you're 35 or 40 years old, with 3 kids, a minivan, and wearing mom jeans and have to look at the tattoo that you got in your teens or 20's of a series you had a fleeting love for? Will you feel ridiculous?


Do not get me wrong, like I said. It really isn't even the idea of the Twilight tattoo that's disconcerting to me. It's the massive size some of these babies are:


And let's not forget the infamous "Robert Pattinson Autograph tat"


So people, if you feel so inclined to get a Twilight-related tattoo, my advice: Keep it small. You never know if you're going to want to cover it someday, or regret it all together. You don't want to be the person 20 years from now getting asked "Why can't you dream? Is it a disorder? And who is 'you'? "


Keeping it real-
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment