Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rob as Jeff Buckley?

Today (while being extremely bored at work) I found on twilightpoison.com that Robert Pattinson is in consideration for the role as Jeff Buckley, the other candidate for the role being James Franco. Now, I would love to see Rob in as many roles as possible not related to Twilight but this is not the role for him. Franco has the puppy dog eyes and slightly clefted chin needed for this role. Also, as a fan of more than Buckley's "Hallelujah" (my favorite album being "Mystery White Boy Tour") I feel that Pattinson wouldn't be able to do the role justice.

I could be very wrong though, from what I've seen in small clips Pattinson has captured Salvador Dali's eccentric mannerisms and lifestyle while looking only slightly like a younger version of the artist. My vote is sadly against RPattz in this fight for the 90s alternative artist's role in the upcoming biopic. It just seems clear to me that the Freaks and Geeks alum should play Buckley. Sorry Rob!

-Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment